TO LEARN, TO LEAD, TO LOVE
Why Choose Us?
- We are a welcoming and inclusive Catholic learning community
- We grow and collaborate together
- Dedicated and supportive teaching staff
- Excellent academic, sporting, pastoral and cultural opportunities
- Each child is able to develop their talents with confidence and purpose
- We celebrate student achievement, strengths and progress
- Opportunities to participate in community events
- Extensive extracurricular activities and lunchtime clubs
- Strong student leadership program
- Inquiry-based approach to learning
Catholic Ethos and Identity
The values and traditions of the Sisters of Mercy, the founders of the School, have continued to be embedded into the everyday life of the school. The Catholic Ethos and Identity of our school is supported and developed by integrating Mercy Values into all areas of school life, fostering spirituality and promoting a close partnership with the Parish.
TO LEARN with excellence in a Catholic School where everyone grows, collaborates and feels valued. We provide a positive, happy and safe learning environment that enables students to fulfil their potential.
TO LEAD by example to inspire others through faith, respect, responsibility and resilience.
TO LOVE with Jesus in our heart in a welcoming and inclusive Catholic community that promotes the Mercy Values of Respect, Integrity, Justice, Compassion and Service.
Ss Peter & Paul’s School was established in 1986 following the amalgamation of two separate Catholic Primary Schools in Goulburn. The Sisters of Mercy and the Christian Brothers have had a long standing association with Ss Peter & Paul’s Primary School. Although they are no longer a part of the staff, their values and traditions are still upheld by the school.
Mary Queen of Apostles Parish
36 Verner St
Goulburn NSW 2580
Postal Address: PO Box 11, Goulburn NSW, 2580
Phone: (02) 4821 1022
Fax: (02) 4822 5398
Parish Priest: Fr Dermid McDermott
Assistant Priest: Fr Lolesio Gisa
Secretary: Sharon Cashman (Mon-Fri 8:30am-12:30pm)
Acknowledgement of Country
Ss Peter and Paul’s School recognises the rich indigenous history of our area. The school community acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land and shows respect for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, both past and present.